Representing Victims of Drunk Driving (DUI) Accidents in South Jordan
Here at Carr Woodall, our accident attorneys have zero tolerance for the damage caused by drunk drivers as these accidents are 100% avoidable. Especially in a day and age where numerous other possibilities exist, many popular tech companies make it easy to request a ride. Drivers who ignore these other possibilities are consciously aware that their actions are putting other people in danger. Many insurance companies will attempt to pay less than their fair share, especially when a drunk driver is involved. These accidents can be tricky and require exceptional skill, knowledge, attention, and aggressive action. You need a car accident attorney that specializes in DUI victims.
Being a Victim of a Drunk Driver
Being injured in an auto accident not only harms you physically but emotionally and mentally as well. This is compounded when a drunk driver injures you as the victim of a serious crime. You now have to worry about healing from your injuries and get your life in order, but dealing with the insurance companies and the government as they seek to press charges against the drunk driver. Handling this on your own will be overwhelming and confusing when the most important thing to do is worry about getting better. By hiring one of our top DUI accident attorneys, you can just worry about healing and recovering so you can get back to your life and your loved ones. Our drunk driving accident attorneys can help lift your burden and offer peace of mind while looking out for your best interest as you heal and look towards a final solution to your claim.
Recovering Compensation for a Drunk Driving Accident
There is an extensive list of damages that may be included in a drunk driving accident claim. Some of these include:
- Medical bills and expenses
- Loss of past and future wages
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of household services (housekeeping, childcare, etc.)
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of parental companionship and guidance
- Mental anguish
- Other possible compensation depending on where the drugs or alcohol involved in the accident were derived and the driving history of the individual driving under the influence
Auto accidents involving drugs or alcohol are legally considered, especially egregious or even intentional actions, and additional compensation may be sought through punitive damages.
The Opinions That Matter Most
She is very on top of everything and gets things done super fast!Shaleigh S.
She returned all of my emails or phone calls the same day.Nadja Y.
"I would highly recommend Jacob to anyone who needs a good attorney to help them with their family matters."Melynda E.
What your Drunk Driving Accident Attorney Will do for You
Carr Woodall is your best choice for experienced Utah drunk driving accident attorneys. With us on your side, you can expect the best customer service and the settlement you deserve. What we will help you with:
- Guide you through the entire legal process of your claim.
- Answer your questions to ensure that you understand what is occurring through the whole process with frequent communication.
- -We will communicate with all the parties involved for you – police departments, witnesses, insurance companies, and anyone else involved in the claim
- We will work with the prosecuting government agency if needed for the criminal prosecution against the inebriated at-fault party.
- We will gather all of the evidence and information required to build and prove your case. Every case is treated as though we are preparing for trial. This includes gathering official reports, preserving and obtaining physical evidence, collecting eyewitness testimony, proving medical injuries and treatment, involving the proper experts to provide evaluations and reports, etc.
- We will make sure the insurance company plays by the rules, follows the law, and treats you fairly.
- We will help you recover from your horrible accident and adapt to your new life.
Call Carr | Woodall Today
If you have been in an accident involving drugs or alcohol, you need the assistance of a compassionate personal injury attorney. Our South Jordan drunk driving accident lawyers are committed to fighting for the compensation you need and deserve.
Family Law Is What We Do Best
Divorce is one of the most stressful transitions couples and families can experience. Having a knowledgeable, experienced advocate on your side can minimize conflict, streamline the process, and help you resolve complex issues.
We Are Accessible 24/7
We are committed to being open & accessible to all our clients. Our willingness to be available and field your questions sets us apart from the competition and will directly contribute to your peace of mind throughout your legal matter.
You Are Our Number One Focus
For us, it’s not about the bottom line. It’s about you. When you come to Carr Woodall for help in your family legal matter, you can move forward with confidence knowing that we are defending your best interests.