South Jordan Commercial Vehicle Accident Attorneys
Representing Victims of Commercial Vehicle Accidents in South Jordan
Too often, drivers and large corporations that drive commercial vehicles (delivery vans, company vehicles, etc.) ignore or break safety rules and regulations to save time and profits. Other times they don't provide adequate training or background checks for their drivers. Such conduct contributes significantly to the number of commercial vehicle accidents and the serious injuries and deaths resulting from them. Their finances and convenience should not be placed above your safety. It is crucial to hire the right commercial vehicle accident attorney.
After the Wreck – Handling the Insurance Companies
Even a minor commercial vehicle accident quickly becomes a nightmare as you have to deal with the insurance companies for your property damage and injury claim. This simply increases dramatically with serious injuries. Commercial insurance companies work quickly to strengthen their case against you to reduce the amount of money they pay for the final settlement.
They will likely bully you into giving a recorded statement immediately after the accident. The insurance companies will also contact you countless times through phone calls, e-mails, and letters. These also include releases that they will use to obtain your bills and records before you are done with treatment. It is not uncommon for an insurance company to pressure you into a settlement before your medical treatment is completed. There is a reason why insurance companies have such large profit margins – because these for-profit companies save money by not adequately compensating injured victims to save money.
Our commercial vehicle attorneys at Carr Woodall won't let the insurance companies treat you like that. Your attorney will not allow the insurance companies to communicate with you and bully you. Your South Jordan commercial vehicle accident attorney will communicate directly with the insurance companies to negotiate and litigate a fair settlement that you desperately deserve. Don't speak with the insurance companies or accept a settlement offer without discussing it with one of our attorneys.
Recovering Compensation for a Commercial Vehicle Accident
There is an extensive list of damages that may be included in a commercial vehicle accident claim. Some of these include:
- Medical bills and expenses
- Loss of past and future wages
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of household services (housekeeping, childcare, etc.)
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of parental companionship and guidance
- Mental anguish
If the accident occurred due to especially egregious or even intentional actions, additional compensation might be sought through punitive damages.
What your Commercial Vehicle Accident Attorney Will do for You
Carr Woodall is your best choice for experienced Utah commercial vehicle accident attorneys. With us on your side, you can expect the best customer service and the settlement you deserve. What we will help you with:
- Guide you through the entire legal process of your claim.
- Answer your questions to ensure that you understand what is occurring through the whole process with frequent communication.
- We will communicate with all the parties involved for you – police departments, witnesses, insurance companies, and anyone else involved in the claim
- We will gather all of the evidence and information needed to build and prove your case. Every case is treated as though we are preparing for trial. This includes gathering official reports, preserving and obtaining physical evidence, collecting eyewitness testimony, proving medical injuries and treatment, involving the proper experts to provide evaluations and reports, etc.
- We will make sure the insurance company plays by the rules, follows the law, and treats you fairly.
- We will help you recover from your horrible accident and adapt to your new life.
Call Carr | Woodall Today
If you have been in a commercial vehicle accident, you need the assistance of a compassionate personal injury attorney. Our South Jordan commercial accident lawyers are committed to fighting for the compensation you need and deserve.
Family Law Is What We Do Best
Divorce is one of the most stressful transitions couples and families can experience. Having a knowledgeable, experienced advocate on your side can minimize conflict, streamline the process, and help you resolve complex issues.
We Are Accessible 24/7
At Carr Woodall, we are committed to being open and accessible to all our clients. Our willingness to be available and field your questions sets us apart from the competition and will directly contribute to your peace of mind throughout your legal matter.
You Are Our Number One Focus
For us, it’s not about the bottom line. It’s about you. When you come to Carr Woodall for help in your family legal matter, you can move forward with confidence knowing that we are defending your best interests.
Skillful Representation at a Fair Price
We are less expensive than other firms and provide equally desirable results. We make sure you know what you’re getting into by providing honest, accurate estimates and affordable rates.