Representing Victims of Auto-Pedestrian Accidents
Like those injured from a motor vehicle accident, pedestrians are entitled to fair compensation through a settlement for their injuries, pain and suffering, and reimbursement for medical expenses and lost wages, among other things. This is important to understand as there is an ever-increasing amount of distracted drivers in South Jordan. There may also be additional insurance coverage for the victim of an auto-pedestrian accident even if the pedestrian didn't have auto insurance at the time of the accident. It takes an experienced pedestrian accident attorney to know and understand the complex laws regarding pedestrian accidents to maximize a settlement.
What to Expect From an Experienced South Jordan Pedestrian Accident Attorney
An experienced personal injury attorney will make this complicated process more manageable. We will answer your questions, be responsive to your needs, assist you to obtain the medical care you need, communicate with your providers and insurance companies, receive a fair settlement, and vigorously represent your interests to ensure you get you back to your life.
Recovering Compensation for a Pedestrian Accident in South Jordan
There is an extensive list of damages that may be included in a pedestrian accident claim. Some of these include:
- Medical bills and expenses
- Loss of past and future wages
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of household services (housekeeping, childcare, etc.)
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of parental companionship and guidance
- Mental anguish
If the accident occurred due to especially egregious or even intentional actions, additional compensation might be sought through punitive damages.
The Opinions That Matter Most
He cares about the outcome for your family.TJ P.
I can’t say how helpful they were and would recommend them to anyone.Jonathan E.
Because of Spencer and Liz, I now feel at ease.Brealynn L.
What your Auto-Pedestrian Accident Attorney Will do for You
Carr Woodall is your best choice for experienced South Jordan pedestrian accident attorneys. With us on your side, you can expect the best customer service and the settlement you deserve. What we will help you with:
- Guide you through the entire legal process of your claim.
- Answer your questions to ensure that you understand what is occurring through the whole process with frequent communication.
- We will communicate with all the parties involved for you – police departments, witnesses, insurance companies, and anyone else involved in the claim
- We will gather all of the evidence and information needed to build and prove your case. Every case is treated as though we are preparing for trial. This includes gathering official reports, preserving and obtaining physical evidence, collecting eyewitness testimony, proving medical injuries and treatment, involving the proper experts to provide evaluations and reports, etc.
- We will make sure the insurance company plays by the rules, follows the law, and treats you fairly.
- We will help you recover from your horrible accident and adapt to your new life.
Call Carr | Woodall Today
If you have been in an auto-pedestrian accident, you need the assistance of a compassionate personal injury attorney. Our Utah auto-pedestrian accident lawyers are committed to fighting for the compensation you deserve.
Family Law Is What We Do Best
Divorce is one of the most stressful transitions couples and families can experience. Having a knowledgeable, experienced advocate on your side can minimize conflict, streamline the process, and help you resolve complex issues.
We Are Accessible 24/7
We are committed to being open & accessible to all our clients. Our willingness to be available and field your questions sets us apart from the competition and will directly contribute to your peace of mind throughout your legal matter.
You Are Our Number One Focus
For us, it’s not about the bottom line. It’s about you. When you come to Carr Woodall for help in your family legal matter, you can move forward with confidence knowing that we are defending your best interests.