Skilled & Trusted Attorneys Representing Victims of Boating Accidents
Utah has many lakes, reservoirs, and waterways that people utilize for outdoor activities such as boating. While boating is a fun activity, it can be just as dangerous as any other motor vehicle. As many people drive boats far less than motor vehicles, people can be more prone to causing accidents and receiving injuries.
Utah Statute of Limitations
Like any other accident in Utah, there is a strict statute of limitations for boating accidents. It is imperative to contact an experienced boat accident attorney in South Jordan to investigate, collect evidence, and start to build your legal case as you heal from your injuries. A boat accident attorney in South Jordan can also ensure that you receive the medical treatment necessary to properly recover from your injuries and adjust to your new life.
Recovering Compensation for a Boat Accident in South Jordan
There is an extensive list of damages that may be included in a boat accident claim. Some of these include:
- Medical bills and expenses
- Loss of past and future wages
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of household services (housekeeping, childcare, etc.)
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of parental companionship and guidance
- Mental anguish
- Other possible compensation depending on where the drugs or alcohol involved in the accident were derived and the driving history of the individual driving under the influence
If the boat accident occurred due to especially egregious or even intentional actions, additional compensation might be sought through punitive damages.
The Opinions That Matter Most
"I could not have picked a better Attorney to represent me in my time of need."Brian B
I'd use him again in a heartbeat.Brady A.
She returned all of my emails or phone calls the same day.Nadja Y.
What your South Jordan Boat Accident Attorney Will do for You
Carr Woodall is your best choice for experienced Utah boat accident attorneys. With us on your side, you can expect the best customer service and the settlement you deserve. What we will help you with:
- Guide you through the entire legal process of your claim.
- Answer your questions to ensure that you understand what is occurring through the whole process with frequent communication.
- We will gather all of the evidence and information needed to build and prove your case. Every case is treated as though we are preparing for trial. This includes gathering official reports, preserving and obtaining physical evidence, collecting eyewitness testimony, proving medical injuries and treatment, involving the proper experts to provide evaluations and reports, etc.
- We will communicate with all the parties involved for you – police departments, witnesses, insurance companies, and anyone else involved in the claim
- We will make sure the insurance company plays by the rules, follows the law, and treats you fairly.
- We will help you recover from your horrible accident and adapt to your new life.
Call Carr | Woodall Today
If you have been a victim of a boat accident, you need the assistance of a compassionate personal injury attorney. Our South Jordan boat accident lawyers are committed to fighting for the compensation you need and deserve.
Family Law Is What We Do Best
Divorce is one of the most stressful transitions couples and families can experience. Having a knowledgeable, experienced advocate on your side can minimize conflict, streamline the process, and help you resolve complex issues.
We Are Accessible 24/7
We are committed to being open & accessible to all our clients. Our willingness to be available and field your questions sets us apart from the competition and will directly contribute to your peace of mind throughout your legal matter.
You Are Our Number One Focus
For us, it’s not about the bottom line. It’s about you. When you come to Carr Woodall for help in your family legal matter, you can move forward with confidence knowing that we are defending your best interests.