Helping Victims of Spinal Injuries
Spinal injuries are sometimes difficult to diagnose and treat. These spinal injuries occur in almost every kind of accident, including an auto accident, bicycle accident, auto-pedestrian accident, slip, and fall, physical assault, playing sports, accidents at home, and accidents at work. These injuries may often leave the victim either partially paralyzed (paraplegia) or completely paralyzed (quadriplegia or tetraplegia). Either condition requires lifelong treatment, care, and medical expenses. Our spinal injury attorneys understand. If you have been a spinal injury victim, contact our experienced accident attorneys today to schedule a consultation.
Utah Statute of Limitations
Like any other personal injury claim, a spinal injury claim has a strict statute of limitations. That means that there is a short time to bring a claim for you or your loved one to obtain financial compensation. This limit is extremely short. If the accident involved a government entity, it is even shorter – one year. Time is of the essence to ensure fair compensation for the loss of your loved one.
Recovering Compensation for a Spinal Injury in Utah
There is an extensive list of damages that may be included in a spinal injury claim. Some of these include:
- Medical bills and expenses
- Loss of past and future wages
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of household services (housekeeping, childcare, etc.)
- Loss of companionship
- Loss of parental companionship and guidance
- Mental anguish
- Other possible compensation depending on where the drugs or alcohol involved in the accident were derived and the driving history of the individual driving under the influence
If the spinal injury occurred due to especially egregious or even intentional actions, additional compensation might be sought through punitive damages.
The Opinions That Matter Most
He was thorough & genuinely cares.Taelor I.
She returned all of my emails or phone calls the same day.Nadja Y.
Camille went above and beyond for me.Maija M.
What your Spinal Injury Attorney Will do for You
Carr Woodall is your best choice for experienced South Jordan spinal injury attorneys. With us on your side, you can expect the best customer service and the settlement you deserve. What we will help you with:
- Guide you through the entire legal process of your claim.
- Answer your questions to ensure that you understand what is occurring through the whole process with frequent communication.
- We will communicate with all the parties involved for you – police departments, witnesses, insurance companies, and anyone else involved in the claim
- We will gather all of the evidence and information needed to build and prove your case. Every case is treated as though we are preparing for trial. This includes gathering official reports, preserving and obtaining physical evidence, collecting eyewitness testimony, proving medical injuries and treatment, involving the proper experts to provide evaluations and reports, etc.
- We will make sure the insurance company plays by the rules, follows the law, and treats you fairly.
- We will help you recover from your horrible accident and adapt to your new life.
Call Carr | Woodall Today
If you have been a victim of a spinal injury, you need the assistance of a compassionate personal injury attorney. Our Utah spinal injury lawyers are committed to fighting for the compensation you need and deserve.
Family Law Is What We Do Best
Divorce is one of the most stressful transitions couples and families can experience. Having a knowledgeable, experienced advocate on your side can minimize conflict, streamline the process, and help you resolve complex issues.
We Are Accessible 24/7
We are committed to being open & accessible to all our clients. Our willingness to be available and field your questions sets us apart from the competition and will directly contribute to your peace of mind throughout your legal matter.
You Are Our Number One Focus
For us, it’s not about the bottom line. It’s about you. When you come to Carr Woodall for help in your family legal matter, you can move forward with confidence knowing that we are defending your best interests.